Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Oatmeal - the catlover!

If you haven't discovered the amazing "Oatmeal", I'm only happy to introduce you:

This is an awesome artist (who probably would tell me off for bad grammar and spelling ), with absurd, loving and fun drawings to make your day brighter.
If I'm not mistaken I also believe that he loves cats and have a feline companion. Because he seems to include them quite a lot. (Ok, so is unicorns and dragons, but I feel he might have had some bad experiences with them ;)

Take a look on some of the funny things he have made about cats!

ENJOY and visit his site


- 17 things worth knowing about your cat
- Cat vs internet (recognize this?)
- How to pet a kitty
How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












No comments:

Post a Comment